Homogeneity is the name of the game in mixing applications. However, reaching the desired level of homogeneity for the end application or in a timeframe suitable to meet production demands can pose considerable challenges for those engineers tasked with designing a viable solution that meets all performance, quality, size, cost and maintenance requirements. Therefore, whether addressing performance issues with an existing mixer or supporting a cost-savings initiative for a next-generation application, understanding the flow characteristics within these devices is imperative for producing higher quality products that are in compliance with industry standards.
Our team of simulation specialists has years of experience in extracting the design insight from these types of applications to empower more innovative design solutions and address even the most challenging performance goals.
- Static mixers
- Nozzles / eductors
- Paddles / impellers
- Industrial mixing
- Food processing
Benefits of Rand Simulation Insight
- Assessing performance effectiveness before component procurement
- Reducing time required for homogenous agitation with less power consumption
- Enhancing low-level agitation through properly sizing & locating pumps/nozzles
- Balancing overall performance with size, cost and maintainability
- No flow/mixing expertise or software needed – We have it!