Whether it’s maintaining a required flow rate without the onset of cavitation or balancing flow within a manifold without exceeding pressure limitations, the ability to develop a device that achieves all performance specifications without excess cost is an important factor in maintaining market leadership and brand recognition. Therefore, understanding the flow and thermal characteristics within these devices early in the design cycle is imperative for producing higher quality products that are in compliance with industry standards.
Our team of simulation specialists has years of experience in extracting the design insight from these types of applications to empower more innovative design solutions and address even the most challenging performance goals.
- Oil / gas
- Industrial tooling
- Consumer products
- Medical devices
- HVAC systems
- Dynamic motion
Benefits of Rand Simulation Insight
- Assessing performance effectiveness before tooling commitments
- Reducing cavitation and erosion effects for extended life
- Balancing forces for improved actuation and performance
- Improving flow consistency and distribution
- Maximizing valve/discharge coefficients with reduced ΔP
- No flow/thermal expertise or software needed – We have it!