There is tremendous diversity when it comes to the equipment design, processing and transportation strategies used for heating and refrigeration of products. Whether it’s baking bread for the general population or maintaining product temperatures during food delivery; end product quality is directly proportional to the effectiveness of the device used to heat or cool that product. Therefore, understanding the flow and thermal characteristics within these devices is imperative to producing higher quality products that are in compliance with industry standards.
Our team of simulation specialists have years of experience in extracting the design insight from these types of applications to empower more innovative design solutions and address even the most challenging performance goals.
Benefits of Rand Simulation Insight
- Assessing performance effectiveness before tooling commitments
- Establishing uniform flow distributions for faster cycle times
- Identifying proper sensor locations for less thermal cycling
- Minimizing losses, backpressures and dead zones for greater product throughput
- Balancing performance with size, cost and aesthetics